28 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

Reflection Task 2a

 Hello, I want to share my ideas and interests in Spain and its culture. First of all I would say that I've been interested in Spain since  2010. After I watched world fotball cup 2010, I noticed that I feel close to Spain in terms of culture and personality of people from Spain.Then, I started to search about more Spain and I thought that I am really curious about Latinos. I have curiosity about not only for their culture but also for the language Spanish and Porteguese, but, especially for Spanish. Spanish is being talked almost all around the world such as English maybe that's why I want to learn this language. Then, I started to look for Spanish artists and I found many, The spanish have several names who ae really important for humanity in the history. Moreover, I have been interested in Spanish sporter such as Gerard Pique, Andres Iniesta, Rafael Nadal, and singers such as Enrique Iglesias, and so on. The thing encauraging me to learn Spanish is listening to songs from Shakira. Although she is not from Spain, she is from Colombia, she speaks Spanish, so, she has really big impact on me. I am also interested in famous places in Spain. I want to go Barcelona first, then Madrid, Granada. Thre are adorable places to be visited. However, Spain and Spanish are not known that much in our country. There are ways to arouse the attention of people. Spain can be introduced in a good way, and it is possible to arrange some exibitions about it. For Spanish, from highschool Spanish courses can be available for students. Besides German and French, Spanish also should be in choices

.        

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder