28 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

free reflection task 3

I would like to talk about ‘Little Prince’ by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. Although I do not finish reading it, I  have irresistible desire to speak of it. Actually I have two main reasons to talk over this story. One is that an animation, Le Petit Prince, has been filmed this year. This aroused my interest to the book, Little Prince. Actually I wondered what is going on in this book that it could influence people. Moreover, I have a close friend who is nuts about it. The Little Prince can be considered as a passion for her. She also leads me to read this book. Therefore I started to read it.  Second reason why I wanted to mention this story  is that the Little Prince is not only for children but also for adults. It  includes essential ideas for adults. Maybe this is the reason for its reputation and popularity. Now, I would like to share some points about the book.  From the first pages, the book has a great impact on me. The different perspective of the writer has shocked me. This book is absolutely different from the others. Especially, if we think about the time when the book is written, we can easily see it is different. There is one point in the beginning that is really special for me. There is a boa constrictor which swallowed its  prey, and it takes the shape of the hunt. It looks like a hat. When our teller, the pilot character ask what it looks like, he is said that it is a hat and there is nothing to be get scared of it. Therefore, the plot when he was a child gives up the idea to be a painter. Then, he meets the Little Prince coming from another planet. Thus, their adventure has begun. I cannot talk about the whole story because I have not finished, yet. However, I could not wait for the ending. I think each adult and each child should read it at least for once. I think it is very beneficial for improvement of a child. Additionally, it can also broaden the parents’ horizons and strengthen the relationship between children and parents.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder