28 Ocak 2016 Perşembe

Reflection Task 1a

    I've been studying at Metu for two years and I'm really satisfied with it. I want to join some student clubs and have a part in them. Last year I took violin classes outside of university. This year I have planned to take courses or join activities in campus. My priority is music clubs. Moreover. I can join other clubs such AGT and LODOS. These are based on help for other people around us. Therefore I am interested in these, as well. We have several choices to attend. There are so many student clubs in our campus so I want to benefit from them before graduating. I believe that they will be very useful for us. Joining a student club develops our feeling of sharing, helping, and so on. In cocnlusion, I would say that each student should join a club, if it is possible much more than just one club, before graduating.As I believe that  this will hel up to improve our features.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder